Saturday 8 October 2016

BRAND LAUNCH OF COOL & COOL ON KAYMU.PK

Hello readers :)
Today we are back with our SHARE IT! SATURDAYS. 

I love online shopping. I mean it's so easy to select stuff while sitting in the comfort of your home and then paying on delivery. The best shopping experience if you ask me.
Kaymu.pk is one of Pakistan's largest and trusted online shopping platform. It caters to many brands and recently they have launched a new brand on their website, Cool & Cool.

Hence, kaymu.pk sent me a few of Cool & Cool products as part of their brand launch for review.



I personally really like Cool & Cool. Their products are really good quality while being easy on the pocket and I was pleased to hear that kaymu.pk is now launching Cool & Cool products on their website. Oh but theres more.... The entire line of Cool & Cool products is on 10% off because of the launch!!!

Now let's talk about the products.
The items I received were from their baby care range, as follows:

1) Cool & Cool baby oil
2) Cool & Cool baby mist
3) Cool & Cool baby wipes
4) Cool & Cool baby safe buds



Now the baby products really hits home. As a mom I'm always out there looking for safe and good quality products which I can personally safely use and I'm happy to say I tried all 4 of them and I'm more than satisfied :D so yayy for finding a good reliable baby care brand. Let me share with you a little about the products. 


1) Cool & Cool baby oil:



I really liked it. The oil is not sticky at all. It contains Vitamin E, chamomile and almond oil. And it smells great too. I applied it before giving my baby a bath... and after the bath her skin was so soft and supple and smelled great too. So a big thumbs up for the product. I honestly found it better than the brand I was using.


2) Cool & Cool mist:



Like you all know using talcum powder on babies is discouraged. So a good alternative is baby mists. They are very gentle on the skin... alcohol free and the best way to apply them is a little spray on baby clothes and your baby will smell beautiful. I don't like overpowering scents on babies.. because the natural baby scent is beautiful as it is... and the thing that I really like about this scent was that it was really close to the natural baby scent. Hence perfect for me... so this product will always be in my baby bag.


3) Cool & Cool baby wipes:



These were great. The sheets were soft for the baby's skin, and not too thin. I don't like paper thin sheets because then everything gets on the hand. These were good. Remember baby wipes can also be used for other stuff such as wiping making off... so this is a must have product.


4) Cool & Cool baby safe buds:



My personal favourite. Remember how it's told not to use cotton buds on baby ears as you may insert it deep and push the wax further..? But you also worry about cleanliness and hygiene and atleast want to get the water out from their ears so they don't develop an ear infection God forbid. Well these are perfect. These baby buds are built to not go deep, so they are kind of like safety buds. They will effectively clean the superior part without going much deep and no chances of accidental injuries too.



I really enjoyed reviewing and trying out these products. Cool & Cool was always a favourite even before I became a mom. I loved their hand sanitisers and beauty care products too and now that I've tried their baby range.. my faith in them as a brand has strengthened.

Thank you once again kaymu.pk for sending me products for review and also for launching Cool & Cool. I'm sure we love the variety of different brands and products when doing online shopping. I wish you alot of success with the brand launch campaign. 

And readers don't forget. . You get 10 % off flat!!! On the entire Cool & Cool product line on kaymu.pk. So hurry up and order online and easily pay on delivery.

That's it from me for today guys.
I'll see you all on my next post. Till then have an awesome weekend.
Regards,
Dr. Mom Chef xx


Follow us on our official Facebook page. 

1 comment:

  1. Good to see companies are thinking about babies as well and coming up with more baby products. Thank you for sharing it with us and keep posting such nice posts

    ReplyDelete