Thursday 20 October 2016

SHE'S CRAFTY : A REVIEW

Hello readers!

I'm back with another review for you all :)
Received my parcel from SHE'S CRAFTY and I'm so much in love.

SHE'S CRAFTY is run by a super talented girl who makes beautiful intricate and completely customisable arts and crafts items.

The products were delivered beautifully wrapped and perfectly on time. Also with a beautiful thank you note. She surely knows how to please her customers and make them special.

I got these beautiful wooden plaques which I can put up in my room.. They instantly bring the whole room to life. And also this super intricate and beautiful handmade flower beaded headband which is their signature product.

Love the quality and fineness of their work, it shows how devoted they are to their work. Excellent stuff. Totally recommend them to everyone.
Besides these they have lots of other products as well.
Do check out their page and see for yourself. . I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Thank you SHE'S CRAFTY for your beautiful work. Wishing you lots of success in your future. Keep up the great work. :)

And my readers, remember.. support our local artisans in their ventures and help them grow. :)
See you all with another post soon.
Love and regards,
Dr. Mom Chef xx

For more information on She's crafty visit and like their page.
Follow us on our official Facebook page.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! Arts and crafts work requires lots of effort, patience and creative thinking. I too best all the best to her for the beautiful work she is doing. Her work is unique and captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. Keep up the great work. You have earned a big fan in me. Keep us posted with more of your creative genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very talented girls. I have seen their other work as well and I and my mother have learned a lot of craft making from these blogs. Our house is full of such little crafts. Thanks for sharing such creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete