Thursday 11 August 2016

CRUNCHY BOHRI FRIED CHICKEN: MY STYLE

Hello dear readers! :)
We are back with Tasty Thursdays.
Today is a special day for us.. Dr.mom chef has a face!!! :D
Our new logo defines us.. hope you all love it as much as I do. :)

So this Thursday I had some leftover rice.. and I had chicken. I wanted to make fried chicken but a little desi in style.. and crispy.
So I turned to bohra cuisine.. which is love btw. I just love their fried chicken.
I studied the recipes.. and came up with my own version :)

Hope you all like it.. and if this isn't upto the bohra standards then I apologise in advance :)
Here is SUPER CRUNCHY AND TASTY BOHRI FRIED CHICKEN.
Looking forward to feedback.
Lots of love
Dr. Mom Chef xx
P.s as always the salt and chilli will be according to taste. The recipe as it is is mild in terms of spice level.
You can increase it by :
a) adding red chilli powder in the boiling stage

b) and/or in the coating stage. 

Enjoy :)


INGREDIENTS:

- Boil 8 pcs chicken in water just enough to soak chicken
- 1 tbsp gg paste
- Half tsp black pepper
- Half tsp white pepper
- Half tsp paprika
- Half tsp dhaniya powder
- Quarter tsp cinnamon
- Quarter tsp garam masala
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Blended mix of handfuls of coriander, mint and 2 green chillies and 1.5 tsp zeera

Coating:

- Coriander small handful
- Maida and cornflour mix 2:1 (half cup maida and quarter cup cornflour)
- Salt to taste
- Paprika Half tsp
- Black pepper half tsp
- one egg beaten separately


METHOD:

- Boil chicken with the above spices in water, let water dry.

- Take a piece and coat it in dry mix, dip in egg and coat again.

- Fry till golden brown.

- Serve with rice, fries, pita, raita and chutneys.

Follow us on our official Facebook page .



.

3 comments:

  1. This looks so good and yet easy to make which is a tricky combination always! I think i will try this out for dinner tonight

    ReplyDelete