Monday 18 April 2016

ARTSY.PK : Natural Living Exhibition

Hello readers!
Today I bring to you something that has completely blown me away.
I was recently contacted by artsy.pk and asked if I'd be interested in doing a feature on my blog. Naturally I got curious as to what it is... and decided to check it out. That is when they won me over, and I'm so humbled that they chose me to be a part of this. So first of all Thank you team artsy.pk.
Now, for my readers I want give a slight background.

ARTSY.PK - Artists make the world beautiful



Artsy.pk is an online marketplace. It gives our local artists and artisans a platform to showcase and sell their products. It's basically a wonder house full of many amazing products by different artists, artisans and businesses under one roof! What more can one want right???

I was extremely excited now and asked if team artsy can be willing to answer some questions for me and were kind enough to say yes. :)
So let's get a little more information on this wonderful project.

What's artsy.pk?
Artsy is a marketplace which celebrates the good work artists and artisans do around Pakistan.

Who is behind the venture?
Artsy.pk is the combined effort of an ambitious young team who realize the need to value and empower the artisans network.

How can we benefit from it?
The readers of the blog will get the most exclusive products delivered to their footstep they will not have to struggle to get their hands on their favorite products.

Where do you see artsy.pk in the future?
Artsy’s aim is to help artist and artisans become self-sustaining and Artsy wants to provide them a source of income that allows them to be independent and for them not to rely on others for work.

Any message for our readers?
Keep supporting the good work artists and artisans do, always try and find an artist within as it is an Artist that makes the world beautiful.

I'm sure as of now my readers know what artsy is all about and they are also in complete awe of the project. Helping our local talent grow, providing them with a platform to showcase their stuff and reach potential customers. . That is what artsy.pk is all about. Celebrating artists, artisans and businesses. :)

The site itself is amazingly simple and easy to use. It provides you with four categories : Natural living, art supplies, accessories, gift and home & living. The products showcased belong to these categories so lots of options to shop from. Also when you enter artsy.pk, you get the option of entering your phone number, that way you will be updated with ongoing sales, deals, exhibitions etc. always and wouldn't miss out on anything :D

And that's not all. Artsy is having a Natural living exhibition as we speak. The duration of the exhibition is from the 15th - 25th of April. So let me get to the most EXCITING part.

NATURAL LIVING EXHIBITION:



There is alot of awareness nowadays on the harmful chemicals and products used specifically in personal care, beauty, bath and home & living related items.
And people are in a fix! We want to use such products but without the worry of the harsh chemicals and substances. Well artsy.pk has just made it very easy. :)

Artsy.pk is promoting chemical - free, organic and all natural products belonging to all of the above categories. Now you can use them without the slightest hesitation. These products are created by local artisans and businesses using only pure and organic ingredients. These products apart from smelling wonderful are extremely gentle to use.

This wonderful initiative by artsy.pk has me going all gaga over their wide variety of products. I mean let's face it, who doesn't want to use products without the slightest guilt of using chemicals on yourself.

Artsy has been extremely kind and sent me some of their products from the Natural living exhibition. I have tried some of them. . And can't wait to try the rest :D
The products were sent to me in the most professional way. Beautiful packaging and tiny details taken care of. The products are themselves of utmost quality and smell heavenly. I'm even guilty of tasting one ( yes peppermint lip scrub, I'm looking at you ;) ). Other beauties in the package are:
- 100 % pure coconut cream
- All natural Rose hip oil
- Sea whisper (sea salt shampoo)
- Special Ubtan
- Hair oil
- Beautifully scented foot soak
- Oriental Bukhoor (incense)





And. .  If this was not enough.. They even sent me a 500rs free shopping voucher on artsy.pk. I mean I'm ECSTATIC!
I'm sure my readers are by now waiting to go artsy.pk and I'm telling you guys.. you will fall in love. It's a complete shopping experience with 100% customer satisfaction.

Artsy.pk is offering free delivery with cash on delivery option available, which adds to the comfort of shopping and paying at your own convenience. So go avail the 10% off limited time offer on Natural living products.  By now I can bet you all are thinking this just keeps getting better and better.. well wait till you hear this. :D
I'm EXTREMELY pleased to announce that artsy.pk is offering my readers and social media followers a SPECIAL SITE-WIDE DISCOUNT OF 10%, WHICH WILL RUN FROM 15 - 30TH APRIL. All you have to do is use the discount code: DRMOM

How is that for a treat! :D
So....? What are you guys waiting for, head over to artsy and shop till you drop. :D and make sure to share this blog as much as you can :D

Have an awesome week ahead lovelies. And once again thank you to team artsy.pk, you guys are doing a phenomenal job. Wishing you loads of success and looking forward to such great service and shopping experience in the future.
Warm regards to the artsy team and my readers,
Dr. Mom Chef xx

To get you started here's the website link.
Don't forget to like them on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. wow thts amazing. cant wait to try this stuff once am in Pak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thts amazing. cant wait to try this stuff once am in Pak.

    ReplyDelete