Saturday 5 March 2016

Anti - stress adult colouring books; Share it! SATURDAYS.

Hello to all my readers :)
It's first ever Share it! SATURDAYS on my blog and I figured I'd review something which is an ongoing trend as well as plays an important role in stress relieving :D being a weekend.. I'm sure there are many stressed souls out there.
I'm talking about Adult colouring books which are supposed to be anti stress. These books comprise of pages of beautiful intricate designs. The market has lots of variety from beautiful mandalas to detailed flowers and basically ANYTHING you can think of. Now for some of you those intricate patterns can cause stress on the contrary. . Like staying inside the lines while colouring teeny tiny designs.. but my advice would be... take it as a fun time pass... loose yourself in choosing colours... creating contrasts and don't worry about getting a little messy :)
For me this does work in stress relieving but then I always enjoyed colouring as a child too :)
For those of you who are not convinced yet and basically don't want to invest some cash in these colouring books( yes they are a little pricey.. ranging from 400- 2500 Rs.), you can easily print out images from Google. Just Google adult colouring books and download those free images that are available and then see if you're willing to spend some on the real deal.
The designs look so pretty when coloured and after all forgetting about your daily problems and just focusing on colouring and colour combinations etc. IS a tad bit relaxing.. If not more... :)
It's totally my cup of tea... hoping you find some much needed stress relieving.
Regards ,
Dr. Mom Chef xx

P.s. I ordered my book from liberty books online store.
All the images used on this blog has copyrights reserved and is solely MY property not to be copied or duplicated elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment