Monday 7 March 2016

The Gift of giving Gifts! :)

Hello readers! It's General blog day on my blog and I'm here with a piece on The Gift of Giving Gifts! :D
I am BIG on giving Gifts! I love to think of ideas, plan great surprises and whatnot. I look forward to teeny tiny excuses I can find to gift my loved ones.
Now the gift isn't supposed to be something expensive... If you can afford it good for you... but the idea is to surprise someone with a little token from your side, and showing the receiver that you were thinking about them, and they mean so much to you.
Giving Gifts not only strengthens bonds, it makes any relation healthy also adds a much needed spark and refreshes it! And most importantly it's also sunnah, SubhanALLAH :)
It can be anything from handmade cards, a handwritten note, a single flower, to a well planned lavish dinner, a home cooked meal, a self baked cake, a novel... there are soooo many options out there.
For example me and my husband are really fond of food ( :p )... so when I see him working hard/ not feeling well.. I cook him something out of the ordinary.. and the appreciation and the smile is worth all the effort :)
Even on the universally celebrated days like mother's day etc. I love to gift my mom something... Please don't go about saying "every day is mothers day for us" etc. Yes... It is.. no doubt, but then a little appreciation.. A little something to show her you love her will do no harm... and I'm sure you won't be going against religion.
To keep your relationships fresh and exciting.. These small gestures add a little zing which goes a long way to make your loved ones feel all the more special.
I would advise all my readers to do something special for your loved ones today.. write a note, get some flowers, cook something different etc. ANYTHING and see that smile.. that's there all because of you :)
Hope you all have a very good day :)
God bless.
Regards,
Dr. Mom Chef xx

P.s. Here's a little help,
When deciding on what to gift someone.. this quote is my BIGGEST help:
"Something they want, something they need,
Something to wear, something to read."
Or in my case... something to eat.. haha :D
Happy gifting everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment