Wednesday 30 March 2016

DELISH CHINESE CUTLETS!

Hello my readers!
It's Tasty Thursdays in my blog today :D
And today I present to you the most different and yummy cutlets I recently tried :)
Made it countless times since then, and every time they are a hit! This recipe was originally shared on Masala Mornings, I have tweaked it a bit :)
Hope you guys enjoy <3
Regards,
Dr. Mom Chef xx

INGREDIENTS:
- 2 chicken breast, boiled and shredded.
- 1 cup boiled noodles
- 4 green chillies, either in paste form or chopped finely whatever suits you
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli flakes
- 1/2 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp Hara dhaniya, finely chopped
- bread crumbs as needed.
- I added black pepper, white pepper, salt and little chicken powder too all per taste apart from recipe.

FOR WHITE SAUCE:
- 4 tbsp flour (maida)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup milk

METHOD:
- Make white sauce by melting butter in a pan, adding flour followed by milk and add the seaaonings. Once it boils/thickens remove from heat. It's ready.

- Next add all the other ingredients to the sauce.

- Shape like cutlets and dip in egg and then in breadcrumbs. Deep fry.

NOTE:
Always put salt and chillies according to your taste.
Adding what I added is entirely up to you.
I shallow fried and they turned out pretty great too.

Enjoy ladies :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Well great insight shared by you and it’s a must read for every mother and father around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am great fan of chinese food. These cutlets look so yummy. Chinese are very creative with the food. I always look for blogs related to new recipes.

    ReplyDelete